I was tagged not once , but twice by Ashley and by Clio! I wasn't going to participate b/c I'm bent on keeping this blog technical and to the point, but I'll bite since I've enjoyed reading your Randomness that has personalized you more.
I've also noticed no one is truly random in these posts; such as, "I pick my toe nails". You are all sharing 'who I am and where I come from" type randomness. I am glad for your posts and I will follow suit.
1. In all my years of babysitting, being a sibling and working with kids, I've enjoyed being around young boys the most. I never played with dolls. That said, I think I'll end up with a girl.
2. I travelled Solo to many islands in Indonesia when I was 24.
3. I have an affinity for water: drinking water, bath water, ocean water, stream water. (yes, I am a Pisces Clio). I am daydreaming about a water birth .
4. I feel guilty in IF blog and board land that my first IVF was such a success - thus far .
5. Being in the wilderness is my favorite vacation / or holiest church.
6. I was a strict vegetarian for 8 years until I returned to Memphis TN in '96 and drove past my favorite BBQ Joint. I cook almost every day. My favorite processed food is Cheese Whiz. I buy organic as often as I am able.
7. I work for a company on 5th Ave in NYC from a cow pasture in the Ozarks (shhh).
Now I am instructed to tag a few others to keep this flame alive:
(if you click over to any of these gals, will you kindly let them know they've been tagged?)
Should You Tell People About Your Infertility?
22 hours ago