First stim check was this morning. About 13 antral follicles measuring from 9-16mm. Doc said multiple times, "You're doing just fine."
Clinic just called with E2 lab results and they need me back in first thing in the morning. 1500. After 5 or 6 days of stims. (even on low dose IUI cycles, I never got above 300 by O day)
It can't be too critical b/c they told me to do my normal med dose tonight.
Rhetorical Questions: will they cancel? or if they continue with ER and have to do it early will the eggs be mature enough?
Would You Let Someone Carry Your Pain?
11 hours ago
6 comments:
I have about the same # of follies, am on day 6 of stims and my e2 is 1589. looks like i am going to trigger tomorrow and i am little nervous about egg quality since i went so fast, but i am trying to be positive and the nurse seems to be content with results...
I think you'll be fine! I'll be looking forward to the updates!
Wow we really are in sync. I am heading over to your blog now. I appreciate the quick help!
LOL, now see I've just posted about how uneducated I am in matters IF and this is classic.
I haven't a clue about e2, when you're supposed to have what, etc.
Good luck for tomorrow!
I haven't a clue about your answer, but I'm here crossing my fingers wishing you good luck, good luck and more good luck tomorrow.
I know VERY little about that, too. I was never able to pry any detailed info from their hot little charts. BUT, I hope all goes well for you!
I can't imagine that they'd cancel, but then again, I never thought I wouldn't do ET either. I think they might be worrying that your E2 is getting high and your follicles are getting close to trigger.
With the questions - ask your nurse. They're the best people to ask for your cycle at your clinic.
Post a Comment